Find an Online Tutor Now

557 Answered Questions for the topic Percentage

Percentage Statistics

07/03/20

Formula to calculate 500 million user + 5% increase a year for X years

I know I can do 500 million + 5% for each year.But is there an easy formula to get 500 million starting value with a 5% increase a year for X years? Say I wanna know the increase in 10 years and... more
Percentage

06/10/20

Percentage question

Of the 120 math tests given to students in the 8th grade, 54 earned a B. What percent of the 8th grade did not earn a B?
Percentage Math

05/28/20

A student missed 13 problems on a chemistry test and received a grade of 41%. If all the questions were of equal value , how many problems were on the test. round to the nearest integer.

A student missed 13 problems on a chemistry test and received a grade of 41%. If all the questions were of equal value , how many problems were on the test. round to the nearest integer.
Percentage Math Algebra 1

05/19/20

Algebra homework help

An iodine solution is essentially a mixture of water and the element iodine. An iodine solution is described using a percentage which indicates what percent of the entire solution is iodine... more
Percentage Math Algebra 1

05/06/20

Algebra homework help

I have a grade of 89% exactly going into my calculus finalTo get an A for a class, I need a grade of 90%What is my lowest possible grade I can get in order to earn A in the class?
Percentage Fractions

04/27/20

Add 1/2,1/8,1/4 and 1/3

Percentage

04/24/20

the train company knows from experience that 2% of ticket buyers do not arrive on the train. The company sells 82 tickets to a train even though there are only 80 seats. What is the expected value?

the train company knows from experience that 2% of ticket buyers do not arrive on the train. The company sells 82 tickets to a train even though there are only 80 seats. What is the expected value?

01/27/20

Tyler’s brother works in a shoe store.

A) Tyler’s brother earns a commission. He makes 2.5% of the amount he sells. Last week, he sold 9000$ worth of shoes. How much was his commission?B) The store bought a pair of shoes for 50$, and... more
Percentage Math Prealgebra

08/13/19

What percentage/amount do I receive out the sales I made?

Not to sound uneducated or anything but I just want to make sure. I kind of forgot how it goes lol.I helped my mother with selling things which resulted to $48.75 and I told her I'm going to get my... more
Percentage Prealgebra

07/30/19

Question About the Percentage of Japanese Shut-ins.

As of 2019 japan has 613,000 hikikomori (shut ins) in a population of 126,828,923.What percentage (%) of japan are hikikomori?
Percentage Math Algebra 1

06/21/19

algerbra homework help needed

how many gallons of 40% antifreeze should be mixed with 10 gallons of 67% antifreeze to obtain a 55% antifreeze mixture?
Percentage Prealgebra

05/27/19

Percentage of someones life ive known them for

my friend is 7858 days oldI’ve known them for 513 days of their lifewhat is the percentage of their life I’ve known them for
Percentage Algebra 1

05/17/19

Arithmetic Percentage

The price of the cost coat was $20 it got reduced to$15By how much % ,it reducethanksMay you answer as fast as possible please.
Percentage Probability Coin Toss

05/05/19

Coin Toss : stats percentage probability

In the group game “Odd-One Out”: All players take out a fair coin, and everyone flips at the same time. If one player (the “odd-one”) receives heads and everyone else receives tails (or... more
Percentage Elementary Math

04/18/19

Grading a test percentage

If I took a quiz with 37 questions on it and only missed 2 questions what would my grade percentage be?
Percentage Algebra 1

04/14/19

26.63 is 10% less than what?

Percentage Algebra 1

04/09/19

If I have a number that is 30% of a final number what do I multiply it by to get the other 70%/grand total

If I have a number that is 30% of a final number what do I multiply it by to get the other 70%/grand total
Percentage Math Algebra 1

03/27/19

Simple math word problem

a glucometer to check blood glucose or sugar level costs $86.50 the company offers a $40 rebate. what percent of the cost is the rebate
Percentage Calculus Volume

03/18/19

The air in a room with volume 180m^3

The air in a room with volume 180 m3 contains 0.45% carbon dioxide initially. Fresher air with only 0.05% carbon dioxide flows into the room at a rate of 2 m3/min and the mixed air flows out at the... more
Percentage Algebra 2

03/09/19

Exponential percentage increase equation

I’d like an equation for the following, and how to work it out on the calculator please!55000 x 10%, + 4000 being added after every period, x 12 periods.i can use an exponential growth calculator... more
1 3 4 5 6 7 23

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.

OR

Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.