Asked • 02/25/21

Need help with learning English as a second language?

I can help your student ages two to adult. I am currently working with families and students in China teaching basic English up to learning to have the correct pronunciation of letters to writing a good paragraph or book report. I have also worked teaching American Chinese students on Social Studies, English grammar, and spelling. I have been a teacher for children birth to 12 for 30+ years. .

1 Expert Answer


Marissa G. answered • 02/26/21

New to Wyzant

Private - Spanish - English- Teacher

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.