Asked • 06/28/19

How can I get my child with ADHD or dyslexia help with reading?

3 Answers By Expert Tutors


Debi P. answered • 06/28/19

3 (1)

Effective results-driven English, reading, & writing tutor.

Melva D. answered • 10/19/19

New to Wyzant

Writng Specialist/ Reading Interventionist and Math Resource Personnel

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.