368 Answered Questions for the topic Percentages
Suppose you buy a camcorder for $495 from A1 Electronics. The camcorder is on sale for 25% off and the sales tax rate in yours country is 5 1/2%.
After a 13% price reduction, a boat sold for $21,750. What was the boat's price before the reduction?
if there are 174 days in a school year, and a child is absent 47.5 days, what percentage of the school year were they in attendance?
32101 is 5% of what number?
word problem percentages (7th grade math)
Why does adding 10% and 5% of the same number together yield a different result that adding 15% of that number?
if a number is 20% more than the other, how much percent is the second number less than the first?
last year I sold 35 hats. This year I sold 210 hats. What percent of increase did I have?
The annual interest on a $10,000 investment exceeds the interest earned on a $2,000 investment by $640. The $10,000 is invested at a 0.4% higher rate of interes
a store held a going out of business sale where everything was 35% off. Jackson spent a total of $98.93. What would he spent on the same items if there had been
in a bag of marbles,7 are green, 20 are red and 8 are blue what percentage of the marbles are green
Having a problem with my 6th grader's math problem. Would you please help?
Find original price
Find the new amounts.
The number of passengers in 1993 was 5% higher than in 1992.The number in 1994 was 5% higher than in 1993.
there are 125 girls in a school and 215 boys. find he percentage of students at the school who are boys.
Work out the percentage of children that don't have free school meals
Loren's snack mix