Shaz A.

asked • 14d

What statistical test can I use?

I want to measure the increase of Fetal haemoglobin in patients in a few case studies before and after they use a specific drug.

  1. I am taking data from 5 studies, what test can I use and how can I pool the data? (Present it)

I was thinking to do a t-test of the overall means of the patients in the studies before and after treatment but I am not sure, would appreciate any help I can get! Thank you.

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.