Process Order: Instructions
1. Start with every mineralogist.
2. Change the leftmost consonant with the letter that immediately follows in in the alphabet.
3. Add an A at the very end.
4. Delete the last letter that comes last in the alphabet in the word you came up with in # 3.
5. Switch the eighth and ninth letters from the right.
6. Move the second consonant to the left to the right end.
7. Change the second vowel from the right to an O.
8. Delete the leftmost letter.
9. Insert a B to the immediate left of the two consecutive vowels.
10. Change the leftmost vowel to A.
11. Delete the L.
12. Change the letter that is immediately between two identical vowels to a C.
13. Replace the second vowel from the left with a double T.
14. Delete the second consonant from the left.
15. Move the rightmost O to the immediate right of the B.
16. Insert an S in the fourth position from the left.
17. Switch to the seventh and eighth letters from the left.
18. Insert a K in the fifth position from the right.
19. Reverse the order of the third through the sixth letters from the left.