The following sentences are run-on sentences. Correct each sentences by adding a conjunction (and, or, but, because, so) or punctuation to make two sentences
1. The boy gobbled down the pancakes and drank his milk and went to his room to get ready for school
2. Bob dashed downstairs and got his backpack and ran outside to catch the bus.
3. The science teacher handed out the test she passed out pencils.
4. Every Sunday is our family day and we go to my grandparent's house to have dinner and then we go to see a movie it is a relaxing day.
5.On Monday nights I have soccer practice and then I have to home to do my homework and my mom helps me read my chapter book and then I go to bed.
6. The book is interesting it has a lot of suspense.
7. Mom Park the car near the school and we walked to class and the teacher was waiting at the door so I entered the room and sat at my desk.
8. The meeting started at 7:00 so I knew I was going to be late so I ran as fast as I could but I didn't make it in time.
9. The students wrote the down the assignment he opened his binder to talk out a sheet of paper.
10. Then the Principle announced that school was over then the class lined up at the door and I grabbed my binder and ran for the bus