39 Answered Questions for the topic Expected value
Expected Value question: If E (Y) = 6, then E (6Y - 4) =
How to solve questions regarding drawing cards from a standard deck of 52?
an individual purchase dozen of eggs. there is a 50% chance that all the eggs carried on any one trip will be broken during the trip. The individual consider two strategies:
expected value problem (statistics)
PLEASE HELP! Expected value finite math question
That wager pays even money, that is, if you win, you get whatever you bet, and if you lose that same amount. What is your expected value for this bet?
If a player rolls two dice and gets a sum of 2 or 12, she wins $50. If the person gets 4 or 8, she wins $5. The cost to play the game is $1. Find the expectation of the game.
I need help with this if anyone can help.
what if a theoretical expected value is 0
Data management grade 12 math
Expected Value question for math
Question on expected value
a stock has 25% probability of increasing by $10 and a 75% probability of decreasing by $5, what is the stocks expected increase or decrease
I have ten identical envelopes. You get to pick one.
Find the expectation of a game
a new lottery is made up of selecting four balls numbered 1-30 and a kicker ball numbered 1-10.
Expectation of a game?
Test statistic - expected vs. observed
An extended maintenance contract costs $55.
You are in charge of setting up policies for an insurance company that you work for. What would the EXPECTED VALUE be for your company if you collect $850 for s
There are 100 balls in a raffle, 80 blue, 15 red, and 5 green. If a blue ball is drawn, I win $1, a red ball, I lose $10, and a green, I win $8
The Expected Value
What are the expected winnings
What are the expected winnings?