read each sentence carefully
read each sentence carefully. underline the adjectives then circle from the adjectives to the nouns being described.
1. my sickly grandma lives with her eldest daughter in their old house.
2. a loud roar greeted the excited athletes in the crowded stadium.
3. the trip was long but exciting.
4. mother prefers native garlic to taiwanese garlic.
5. the crying lady finally found her lost child
6. joshua is our new class leader.
7. I will order mango juice and a slice of Italian pizza.
8. hang the red and white curtains in the living room.
9. the kids heard soft cries inside one of the isolated rooms.
10. Janna is nice and simple