Underline the correct options to complete the sentences.
1. Are you going to/Will you answer the phone for me, please? I'm working.
2. I hope Sachin will/is going to visit us soon.
3. I shall/I'm going to help you with that in ten minutes.
4. We will/are going to watch a film tonight.
5. Watch out! That vase will/is going to fall on you!
6. Please take an umbrella. It looks like it will/is going to rain.
7. If you want, I will/am going to bring a cake for the get-together.
8. Shyam and Ritesh will/are going to collect all the newspapers and recycle them.