identify which of the techniques is used in these excerpts from "Land of Bondage, Land of Free" by Raul S. Manglapus. Afterward, explain what idea the technique creates emphasis on.
identify which of the techniques is used in these excerpts from "Land of Bondage, Land of
Free" by Raul S. Manglapus. Afterward, explain what idea the technique creates emphasis on.
1. But he cherished it, for it gave him three things, having which, he was content: life, first of all,
and liberty, and happiness.
2. He ceased to be a freeman. He became a serf. Still the tao held his peace.
3. And this time at last he spoke. Not in words, but with that rustic instrument with which he
cleared the land once his own-the bolo.
4. Then, he returned to his field saying: “Now indeed shall I again be master of this land, once
my own, but stolen from me by the trickery of quicker wits than mine."
5. The tao had a new name, kasama, which to us means partner, but which to the tao meant
still a slave, for once more he suffered from his countrymen the same things he had suffered
from the stranger.
6. Its doors, if you can call them such, are wide open.
7. lindict the Spanish encomendero for inventing taxes impossible to bear.
8. Tindict the usurer for saddling me with debts impossible to pay.
9. Tindict the irresponsible radical leaders who undermine, with insidious eloquence, the con-
fidence of my kind in our government.
10. I will work, work until I fall from weariness for my privilege, for my inalienable right to be free!
PLEASEEE HELP THERE IS NO EXAMPLES AND ITS URGENT!!