- how a character changes interacts with a setting can reveal important character traits and information True or false
- Characters will sometimes buntly state an author's theme true or false
- An antagonist or protagonist can be identified by whether or not the are moral characters ( only the good guys or bad guys) True or false!
- All stories must have a protagonist True or false
- The antagonist is always a living being true or false
- a protagonist and antagonist can be identified by their relationship to the main conflict of the story true or false
1 Expert Answer
Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.
Find an Online Tutor Now
Choose an expert and meet online.
No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.