Lonzo J.

asked • 03/19/21

Science i need help please

plants that can receive a dominant trait for one parent and a recessive from another can be called

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.