Asked • 05/03/19

What's the name for this kind of writing?

I recently 'fell in love' with reading after receiving a book. Now that I've finished reading it, I'm looking for books with that kind of writing. I've Googled for similar books from the same author, but reviews suggest that they're not as good.Anyway, now here's my real question:What is this kind of writing (or style?) called? I just love how they express (is that the correct word?) themselves or maybe it's because it's a little 'deep'. It's just so hard to describe![Taken from book]> He swept the floor and lay down, using the book he had just finished reading as a pillow. He told himself that he would have to start reading thicker books: they lasted longer, and made more comfortable pillows.> He aroused... He had noticed that, as soon as he awoke, most of his animals also begin to stir. "They are so used to me that they know my schedule", he muttered. Thinking for a moment, he realised that it could be the other way round: that it was he who had become accustomed to their schedule.What exactly is the name for this kind of writing?Edit:I guess the correct term is the self conversations right?

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.