Find an Online Tutor Now

Gwapo O.

asked • 07/27/18

Is there a shortcut formula to use whenever one of the values inside a formula changes?

I have this formula.


If the E increases its value, is there a way to know the adjusted true without having to calculate the whole formula again using the adjusted E?

For example this.

If E increased by 0.5 making it 1, how do I get the adjusted true which is 158.4 without recalculating everything again?

Any of the letters can change it's value.

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.