all the tenses of past present and future with examples.
In English, there are 6 past tenses, 6 non-past tenses, and 4 conditional tenses.
1. Simple past: I ate.
2. Past continuous: I was eating.
3. Simple present perfect: I have eaten.
4. Perfect continuous: I have been eating.
5. Simple past perfect: I had eaten.
6. Past perfect continuous: I had been eating.
1. Simple present: I eat.
2. Present continuous: I am eating.
3. Simple future present (future I): I will eat.
4. Future present continuous: I will be eating.
5. Simple future perfect (future II): I will have eaten.
6. Future perfect continuous: I will have been eating.
1. Simple conditional present (conditional I): I would eat.
2. Conditional present continuous: I would be eating.
3. Simple conditional past (conditional II): I would have eaten.
4. Conditional past continuous: I would have been eating.