What type of study schedule can you provide?
1 Expert Answer
99th Percentile Scorer & Grammar Nerd
Here's a sample of just one session, written up in the customized Study Plan I prepare for each student.
- Set goals:
- Arguments: 100% points on first 10 questions
- Games: 100% points on first 2 games
- Premise: Kangaroos have fur.
- Conclusion: Kangaroos love poptarts.
- Assumption: Furry animals love poptarts.
- Identified assumptions:
- Necessary: I have at least $20 to buy the notebook that costs $20.
- Sufficient: I have $40 to buy the notebook that costs $20. / I have exactly $20 to buy the notebook that costs $20.
- Began blind review (BR) process:
- Take test timed, circling any questions that aren’t 100% certain.
- Before checking answers, return to circled questions and solve, untimed, until 100% certain.
- Check answers and record all circled and/or incorrect questions in the revision sheet.
- Push yourself to engage fully with the questions and verbalize correct/incorrect reasoning.
- Worked through T56/S4/G1:
- Number-line ordering game, with combinable rules (LG/GL and G—K) and major chunks (L_J/J_L).
- Learned about orientation questions: a game’s first question, which usually builds off existing rules.
- Learned to save time by framing: plugging in questions on paper instead of doing mental work.
- BR: T56/S2 (4, 16, 20) & T56/S3 (16, 25)
- Arguments: Assumptions Walkthrough & Assumptions Drills
- Games: Ordering Drills & Diagramming Drills
Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.
Find an Online Tutor Now
Choose an expert and meet online.
No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.