Asked • 08/14/19

Name for technique of scribbling, then drawing of bits of scribble?

I remember there being a technique for scribbling on paper (semi-absent-minded-ly), then looking at the scribbles to find shapes and inspiration.This is an example of it: cannot remember what it was called or find any information on it.Any idea what it might be called?

1 Expert Answer


Amanda F. answered • 08/17/19

New to Wyzant

Artist & Drawing Professor w/ 19 years of Experience Teaching Drawing

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.