Find an Online Tutor Now

Asked • 03/29/19

Term for toddler-mispronounced words?

Is there a single-word equivalent to "child speech"? A term that would convey that a toddler, still learning the language, has mispronounced a word?

1 Expert Answer


Maria F. answered • 03/30/19

New to Wyzant

Experienced bilingual international business manager and translator

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.