help with proofreading marks
will you check to see if I identified all the proofreading marks in this paragraph.
The goldfinch is a small, yellow bird with black and white striped wings. Gold-
finches are common through out most of North America, but their winter plumage
is much duller thant that of the males spring and early summer plumage that they
are often misidentified, in other seasons. They can be identified by their short,
conical bill; small head, long wings; and short, notched tail. golfinches can often be seen
around bird feeders. They like to eat the seeds that fall on the ground beneath the
1. period after feeders in last sentence.
2. Upper G and spell goldfinches correctly in the 5th line
3. Comma between ground and beneath in the 6th line
4. Period after America in line 2
5. Rewrite sentence in 2nd and 3rd line as Their winter plumage is much duller than males in early spring. In early summer they are often misidentified than in other seasons.