Describe in more details of how to Create a Methodology for getting into a nursing school.
1. Have a high school degree and any honors accomplishments.
2. Volunteer at a local hospital or clinic
3. Take a course in first aid, BLS etc.
4. Take a class in Anatomy and Physiology
5. Investigate Nursing Programs and their pass rates for Licensure.
6. Whether your school requires TEAS or NCLEX look on line for any studing aids etc.
7. Many schools of nursing provide learning sessions about what their school offers. Attend.
8. Keep and be on time for every appointment you make and dress appropriately.
9. Get your paperwork in on time and make copies.
10. Look into school loans and/or scholarships. etc.
11. Work at jobs that require multi-tasking and dealing with people.