Recall that an object experiencing a net force undergoes an acceleration. So we only need look for bodies slowing down or speeding up:
1) The car may be driving at constant speed but it continues to drive in a circle. Something has to be 'drawing' it to the center of the track for this to continue (just as the planets orbit the sum) so there must be some 'external force'.
2) The book is moving and doesn't come to a stop via magic. So something acted on the book to slow it down to a stop. So there is net acceleration here (the kinetic friction from the table).
3) This one is very simple, nothing is moving!
4) The proton doesn't accelerate by dark magic from beyond! Something has to be acting on it to accelerate it. So there is some net acceleration.
5) The craft is neither speeding up nor slowing down. So there is no net acceleration here.
*Note: Just because there are no net accelerations does NOT mean there are not forces at work. For example, imagine you and I locking arms in an arm-wresting contest. We are both trying to give each others arm an angular acceleration to win. But if we are at a stalemate, this is because the net forces cancel - we are equally strong. But despite this, we are applying forces. It's just that here they are balanced.