Help with Spanish! 07.05
Instructions: You will write five sentences in Spanish, describing each day of your itinerary. Remember to keep your sentences short and simple and use only vocabulary, culture, and grammar you have learned in the course.
- Write one sentence in Spanish to say you arrive to Ecuador or Perú. (e.g., I arrive at the airport in Santiago, Chile.)
- Remember: Use the correct form of the verb llegar to say where you are arriving.
- Write one sentence in Spanish to state a point of interest that you want to get to know. (e.g., I want to get to know El Palacio de la Moneda.)
- Remember that: Use the correct form of the stem-changing verb querer to say what you want. There are two verbs for "to know" in Spanish—saber and conocer. Make sure you use the correct verb and the infinitive form.
- Write one sentence in Spanish stating where you are going to travel and how you are going to get there. (e.g., I am going to travel to the Andes Mountains by train.)
- Remember: Use the correct form of the verb ir + a + infinitive to say where you are going to visit.
- Write one sentence in Spanish using estar or hay, stating where a point of interest is located, something that can be found at a point of interest, and what you can do there. (e.g., There are penguins in La Patagonia, and I can take pictures of them. OR The French Valley is in Torres del Paine, Chile, and I can hike in the mountains.)
- Remember: Use the correct form of the verb estar to talk about the location of something or someone. OR The verb hay is used to describe what is inside or outside a place. The verb hay doesn’t need to be conjugated, but it is followed by a noun. Use the correct form of the stem-changing verb poder followed by an infinitive to say what you can do.
- Write one sentence in Spanish using ser and estar, describing your trip or the country using one adjective, and how you feel on the last day of your trip. (e.g., Chile is very fun, and I am very happy with my vacation.)
- Remember: Use the correct form of the verb ser to give a description. Use the correct form of the verb estar to talk about how you are feeling.
Sentences I need translated into Spanish:
- I arrive at the airport in Quito, Ecuador.
- I want to get to know the Galapagos Islands.
- I am going to the Cotopaxi and Cajas National Parks by car.
- There are fresh produce at the Otavalo Market, and I can shop there.
- Ecuador is very fun, and I am satisfied with my vacation.
Thank you for your help!!