Spanish Assignment Help!! (07.09 Evaluación Oral)
- Introduce yourself in a complete sentence in Spanish.
- State one sentence using the correct form of the verb estar and two prepositions to describe the location of your country (Chile, Ecuador, or Peru) from your trip. (e.g., Chile is in South America, to the left of Argentina and below Bolivia and Peru.)
- State one sentence using the correct form of saber + que to state a fact you know about the weather in one of the points of interest from your trip. (e.g., After my trip, I know that in the Atacama Desert, it is sunny and hot.)
- State one sentence using the correct form of the verb conocer to describe a place in a city from your trip and use ser with an adjective to describe it. (e.g., I know the village of Puerto Varas and it is elegant.)
- State one sentence using the correct form of the verb sentirse and one emotion to say how you feel now that you are home from your dream vacation. (e.g., I feel very happy about my trip.)
Sentences I need translated to complete Spanish:
- Hi, my name is Krystal.
- Peru is is South America, to the left of Bolivia and below Ecuador and Colombia.
- After my trip, I know that Machu Picchu is cool yet warm.
- I know the city of Lima, and it is breathtaking.
- I feel very satisfied about my trip.
Thank you for your help!!