Michelle L.

asked • 01/10/20

. What term is used to describe a type of purchasing arrangement where a seller holds an item for the buyer and allows the buyer to pay it off in a series of payments?

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.