1 Answered Questions for the topic Mud


What Is A Word For The Outer Ring Of A Lake That Is Drying Up?

Once water levels drop in a lake or pond, there is a ring of exposed mud, or rock, almost like a beach surface that appears. What is the name of this?

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.