Stevena P.

asked • 01/05/21

life skills math home work cumberland academy

I have an even number in the hundreds place.

my digits are in forward counting sequence.

the difference between the digits in the ones place

and hundreds place is two.

if you subtract me from 800, the difference

is 122.

if you subtract 78 from me and I become

600, what number am I.

Stevena P.

help me please


1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.