How do I find rate of change of the following(k)? and is this how you find y-intercept of exponential functions??
- f(x)=7^x and is the y-intercept 1 since x=0... 7^0=1, but how do you find the value of k? I know there is not k, which some are ya are confused in but k is not a variable, its something you have to find on a graph or of a exponential function?
One specfic question: How do you find the value of k without a graph so I can find the value of k in an exponential function problem?
- f(x)=2^x/3 so 2^0=1 and so the y-intercept=1/3???
- but how do you find the value of k(rate of change) the constant
- f(x)=5(4)^x and x equals 0 you said so I plugged it in and got one, is this the y-intercept... but how do you find the value of k????
- f(x)=5(9)^0}-2=3, so is 3 the y-intercept......