Jeremy M.

asked • 10/13/18

what is it called when a term is converted from one form into another form? such as converting situation to situational. the change of the affix makes all the difference. what is that process called?

1 Expert Answer


Madeline T. answered • 03/19/20

New to Wyzant

Linguist and English Tutor

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.