Kisuke S.

asked • 09/09/17

How to find the inverse of a rational function when the polynomials are higher than degree 1?

f(x) = (3x) / (x+ 1). Show that f-1(x)  = (6 - 3x2) / (x2 + 2)2

1 Expert Answer


Andy C. answered • 09/09/17

4.9 (27)

Math/Physics Tutor

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.