Haley P.

asked • 08/21/17

How do I rewrite two points into standard form?

My two points are (0,1) and (4,0) but I am not sure how to write it in standard form. I know that the slope which is -1/3. I also know my equation in slope-intercept form, which is y= -1/3x +1.

2 Answers By Expert Tutors


Kenneth S. answered • 08/21/17

4.8 (62)

Expert Help in Algebra/Trig/(Pre)calculus to Guarantee Success in 2018

Arturo O. answered • 08/21/17

5.0 (66)

Experienced Physics Teacher for Physics Tutoring

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.