Given: In ⊙Q, PR contains Q, MR is a tangent, mMP = 116°, mMN = 60° and mMT = 46°.Find the following in degrees.
Consider the following figure.
A circle has center point Q. There are six points, three line segments, and two angles.
- Five points lie on the circle:
- M is on the top right;
- N is on the top left;
- P is on the left, just below center;
- V is on the right, just above center; and
- T is on the upper right, between M and V.
- Point R lies outside the circle, on the right.
- Segment P R passes through center Q and intersects the circle at V.
- Segment N R intersects the circle at T.
- Segment M R is tangent to the circle at M.
- ∠M R N is labeled 1, and ∠P R N is labeled 2.
|Given: In ⊙Q, PR contains Q, MR is a tangent, mMP = 116°, mMN = 60° and mMT = 46°.|
Find the following in degrees.