Given: In ⊙O, OC ⊥ AB and OC = 9. Find the following. (a) AB (b) BC
Consider the following figure.
A circle has center point O. There are 3 points on the circle and 3 interior line segments.
- Point A is on the lower left.
- Point B is on the upper right.
- Point C is on the lower right.
- Segment A B goes from A up and right to B, passing through O.
- Segment B C goes from B down and slightly left to C.
- Segment O C goes from O down and right to C.
Given: In ⊙O, OC ⊥ AB and OC = 9.
Find the following.