Given: ⊙O with AB ≅ AC m∠BOC = 84°.Find the following in degrees.
Consider the following figure.
A circle has center point O. There are 3 points on the circle and 5 interior line segments.
- Point A is on the right.
- Point B is on the upper left.
- Point C is on the lower left.
- Two segments extend from A: segment A B lies above O, and segment A C lies below O.
- Two segments extend from O: segment O B and segment O C.
- Segment B C goes from B down to C.
|Given:||Given: ⊙O with AB ≅ AC m∠BOC = 84°|
Find the following in degrees.