A person sees a boat on the horizon, but this character still decides to stay on the island by themselves.
- Explain and defend their decision to stay. (use some personality theory to help justify the decision the character made. 2-3 personality traits from the "Big Five".)
- Critique society and the influences of "other people" using socialization and any two other theories.
- Use the theories to talk about the importance of "other people" and how you don't want to be controlled or influenced by them.
- Include the terminology of socialization: Norms, Primary/Secondary, Latent/Manifest, etc...
- Explain the effect of isolation on individuals, and outline a plan to combat it.