Asked • 05/11/19

What is the name of that color test in video production with the beep?

What is the name of those colour test screens at the beginning of videos? I've used it before in Final Cut Pro but I forget what it's called.Thanks.

1 Expert Answer


Rex R. answered • 05/14/19

MFA in Film with 10+ Years' Professional Experience

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.