John S.

asked • 04/25/19

Enroll in Music College with Associate degree , ALCM Diploma .

I have a question and I need your assistance   please , before 2 years i maked the  Associate of the London College of Music ALCM Diploma .

 And now I want to continue my studies for the bachelor degree , but please tell me if you know as a holder one Associate of the London College of Music ALCM Diploma in which academic year I have the right to enter straight in the London College of Music , or in another Music College.

thank you all .

John .

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.