Asked • 04/03/19

What if I have a high school diploma from a country outside the United States and Canada?

1 Expert Answer


James M. answered • 04/03/19

New to Wyzant

Math nerd interested in furthering math education

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.