So I’ve been studying on multiple websites and have not seen any math such as calculus and I have barely seen any algebra is this not on the GED test? I had to drop out my Junior year and switch to online school because I was constantly sick but they shut the program down in my state and these were the classes I was taking at the time. They recommended get my GED then when I turn 21 if I want my HSD they have a test I can take to get my actually HSD but by that time I would already be in college so I don’t really care about that.
The GED does not include calculus but algebra is very important. The breakdown of the the test is 45% quantitative problems including number operations and geometry. The other 55% is all focusing on algebraic problem solving.