Roy J.

asked • 11/01/17

Is there such thing as a one way valve that can move pressurised air from one cylinder to another?

I just need the name of the part if it exists or a link would be appreciated 

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.