% Yield and limiting reagent Homework(show work in a easy way for a highschooler to understand
- 2KClO3 → 2KCl + 3O2
- If you start with 23.5 g of KClO3, how much KCl will you theoretically make?
- In the lab you make 9.32 g of KCl. What is your percent yield?
- Fe3O4 + 4 H2→ 3Fe + 4H2O
- If you start with 0.122 g of H2, how much H2O do you theoretically make?
- You make 0.745 g of H2O in the lab, what is your percent yield?
- 2Al+ 3Cl2→ 2AlCl3
How many grams of AlCl3 could be produced from 34.0 g Al and 39.0 g Cl2?
- N2 + 3H2 → 2NH3
- How many grams of NH3 will be produced if you have 55.2 g N2 and 89.7 g of H2?
- What is your limiting reagents?
- C3H8 + 5O2 → 3CO2 + 4H2O
- If you have 17.6 g of C3H8 and 36.2 g of O2, how much CO2 will be made?
- What is your limiting reagent?