Raquel K.

asked • 10/08/18

How to set up this problem

If an investment of $1,000 doubles every 7 yrs, find the value of the investment after 28 yrs. A=P(1+r)^t
If P dollars are invested at a rate r, compounded annually,  it will grow to A dollars in t years according to the formula.

No expert answers yet

Answers can only be accepted by verified, expert tutors.

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.