Amy C.

asked • 09/26/12

how to divided -1 1/5 divided by 2 1/5

I know to turn the numbers into improper fractions, , flip the second fraction, change the division symbol to a multiplication symbol; simplify, and multiple across...but what do I do with the negative symbol?

1 Expert Answer


Robert C. answered • 09/26/12

5.0 (44)

Dr. Robert can help you with Math and Science

Amy C.

Thank you!!



Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.