Hi Damien, you could consider researching the following topics:
- Cybersecurity Awareness - Is it really necessary? Why or Why Not?
- WannaCry - A Deep Dive into Europe's Largest Ransomware Attack... How Can Companies Be More Resilient?
- You might find it interesting that one of the primary means of this attack spreading was over a specific network port used for file sharing, which should have been closed by default on most firewalls.
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) - How has voice communication changed how businesses operate over the last 10 years?
- Defense in Depth Has Replaced the "Strong Perimeter Defense" A.K.A. "Hard on the Outside, Soft and Squishy on the Inside"