need step by step guidance
Fist step, as always with equations is:
1. determine what is happening to the variable, in this case the x.
2. It appears the x (on the left side) is being multiplied by the fraction 7/3.
3. we want x by itself on the left so we need to get rid of the 7/3. Since x is being multiplied by 7/3 we must divide both sides of the equation by the same amount; 7/3.
4. 7/3x divided by 7/3 equals x all alone. Ok the left side is done.
5. Now we divide 4/5 by 7/3. This is done by flipping our 7/3 to its reciprocal of 3/7. Then we multiply the flipped fraction and the 4/5. You should get 12 (3*4) over 35 (5*7) or 12/35. This cant be reduced so we are done!