1. Arrive on time dressed for the job you want.
2. Be sure to offer a firm handshake when you meet everyone who interviews you.
3. Ask questions about the company and role that you cannot find on the web or within the Annual Report.
4. Show you are interested in the position. Ask specific questions about the role and how you can be successful in the role if you are selected for the position.
5. Ask the interviewer why they enjoy working for the company.
6. Be polite. Thank the interviewer for their time before you leave. Follow up the interview with a thank you note and be sure to restate your interest in the position.