How do I print checks in Quickbooks?
1 Expert Answer
To print checks:
Select the Plus icon (+) on the Toolbar.
Under Vendors, select Print Checks.
- Load your checks into the printer.
Select the Bank Account containing the checks to print.
- In the Starting check no. field, enter the number of the first check in the printer.
- Avoid special characters such as % or #.
- If you have a large number of checks, filter the list using the options on the Sort bydrop-down menu or the Show drop-down menu to specify the checks to display and how to sort them.
- For example, the Sort by Date/Payee option sorts checks first by date and then by payee within the same date, and the Show bill payment checks option displays only checks used to pay bills.
- Select the checks to print.
Select Preview and print.
Follow the instructions in the Preview printing checks window.
- Respond to the Did checks print OK? prompt.
Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.
Find an Online Tutor Now
Choose an expert and meet online.
No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.