How do I print checks in Quickbooks?
1 Expert Answer
To print checks:
Select the Plus icon (+) on the Toolbar.
Under Vendors, select Print Checks.
- Load your checks into the printer.
Select the Bank Account containing the checks to print.
- In the Starting check no. field, enter the number of the first check in the printer.
- Avoid special characters such as % or #.
- If you have a large number of checks, filter the list using the options on the Sort bydrop-down menu or the Show drop-down menu to specify the checks to display and how to sort them.
- For example, the Sort by Date/Payee option sorts checks first by date and then by payee within the same date, and the Show bill payment checks option displays only checks used to pay bills.
- Select the checks to print.
Select Preview and print.
Follow the instructions in the Preview printing checks window.
- Respond to the Did checks print OK? prompt.
Ask your own question and get expert help fast and free!
Ask a question for free
No subscriptions or upfront payments, just fast, free answers.