Asked • 04/12/19

What materials should a web designer using Photoshop send to a developer?

I have been implementing mainly web and desktop applications and this is the first time that I actually started working with a graphic designer on a web site that is for public use. In this case the graphic designer is not doing HTML + CSS, but using Photoshop. What kind of material is normally provided as an end result in order for the design to be actually implemented? For example, should I get something more than just PSD files? How about different states (like link hover, active state etc.) or responsive design? Am I expecting too technical details? Any help appreciated.

1 Expert Answer


Dan R. answered • 04/18/19

5 (5)

Expertise in WordPress, HTML/CSS and frontend web design

Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.