Nataly A. answered 09/07/20
Tutoring Step 1 (251) & Step 2CK (260)
I'd say my Top 5 resources for USMLE Step 1 are:
- First Aid for USMLE Step 1 - No other resource can come close to how much knowledge is packed into this book. A one-stop shop for everything you need to know on test day.
- Pathoma - Explains pathology concepts so beautifully that you don't need to memorize pathology because you finally understand it.
- Sketchy Micro - Makes it so easy and fun to learn and actually remember microbiology.
- UWorld - Best source of USMLE questions, explanations teach you everything you need to know and more.
- NBME Practice Exams - Extremely useful to complete at least the 5 most recent NBME practice exams, as they show you how the NBME likes to test certain things. Useful to gauge your level of comfort with the material you have learned thus far.