Chad H.

asked • 10/24/15

What type of test should I use?

This should be easy, but I might be over thinking it. What test should I use to compare two group mean scores. I am scoring U.S. and Korea cultural values using an existing survey instrument.

1 Expert Answer


Still looking for help? Get the right answer, fast.

Ask a question for free

Get a free answer to a quick problem.
Most questions answered within 4 hours.


Find an Online Tutor Now

Choose an expert and meet online. No packages or subscriptions, pay only for the time you need.